Town & local Care | Flexible Hours
Posted 57 days ago
Location type: Community Care
Closing date: Friday 1st December 2023
Ref no: JL01
What we ask from you
- Passion and dedication – As most carers will tell you its more of a calling than a job
- Experience – Not the experience you imagine, life experience is just as important
- Sense of humour – After all laughing is the best medicine.
- Going the extra mile – You’ve got to be willing to make the perfect cuppa after all
- Flexibility – No two days are the same in the care world
- Openness to learn – With the life stories of others, every day is a school day.
We can teach you practical skills but it’s the personal qualities that make a difference.
What we do
Local Care Services provides person centred care in the community. We provide a service to vulnerable adults within their own homes supporting with –
- Personal care
- Meal preparation
- Medication support
- Domestic support
- Offering companionship and support with social outings.
In addition to the above, we have various shift patterns available.
This position does involve working weekdays and weekends, you must be able to do 1 shift either on Saturdays or Sundays each week or both days on alternate weekends.
Range from £11.58 ph - £12.08 ph.
Drivers Preferred but are not essential, you must be able to use public transport to get to your shift, if you do not drive.
What we can offer you
- Career development - It's a career, not just a job, most of our senior staff have come up the ranks
- Supportive office team - Teamwork makes the dream work
- Employee engagement officer - A dedicated member of staff to support you, your happiness is our priority
- Ongoing training and Development - We want to see you shine
- Free uniform
- A referral bonus scheme – Recommend your friend and receive £250*! *Once your probation period is complete
- Paid shadowing shifts - While you settle in
- 24/7 support - From our dedicated on-call team
We hope to help you start your rewarding career in care. We run inductions on a weekly basis so you can start as quickly as possible!
THERE’S NO JOB QUITE LIKE IT!
Please note this is a community position traveling from home to home.
We cannot offer sponsorship visas for overseas workers.