Welcome Independent Living | Flexible Hours
Posted 13 months ago
Salary / hourly rate: Drivers and Walkers required. £9.50 per hour plus travel time plus 0.45p per hour
Location type: Domiciliary Care
Closing date: Sunday 31st December 2023
Ref no: Hebden Bridge 1
Care Certificate or Level 2 or 3 NVQ or the capacity to complete either qualification.
- Encourage customers to take control of how they choose to live their life using a person-centred approach.
- Assist with personal care and support as required (to both male and female customers)
- Follow and implement customers care and support plans.
- Monitor and record the administration of medication as prescribed by the customers GP.
- Assist in the planning of recreational / social / vocational / educational events and activities, supporting the customer as necessary during such activities.
- To ensure that the philosophy of excellence is implemented in practise.
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Attend training sessions and meetings as requested; participate in development activities to maintain skills / knowledge in keeping with the role.
- Ensure effective and regular communication takes place between fellow team members.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- To have a working knowledge of policies and procedures and ensure these are put into practise.
- To ensure that all administrative records and documentation as required are completed legibly and on time.
- To follow all local protocols within the service setting.
Equality and diversity
- Welcome Independent Living is a company committed to equality for all people, the post holder will be responsible to adhere to and implement the equality and diversity policy.
- Meet with Line Manager on a regular basis to assess own performance against agreed objectives and identify development needs.
The above job description maybe adjusted according to the developing service needs in conjunction with the post holder.